Skilled work Regional (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 491
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa- Subclass 491
This visa allows the skilled worker and their families an opportunity to live, work, and study in specific Australian regional locations for a period of five years. After three years, those who have a visa may apply for a permanent residence visa. You must be invited to apply for this visa.
What is the visa subclass 491?
Through this visa, the applicant is permitted to live and work in a specific area of Australia for five years. During the duration of the visa, they are free to enter and exit Australia as often as they like. The candidate may also submit an application for permanent residence in Australia if they meet the income and skill requirements for the first three years after holding this the visa.
The subsequent entrant for 491 visas is for those who wish to travel to Australia with the 491 visa application. The visa is granted to applicants who qualify as “members of a family unit” and is valid as long as the primary applicants’ 491 visa. Being a member of the applicant’s family unit and fulfilling the necessary health and character qualifications are two prerequisites for 491 family-sponsored visas.
Eligibility Criteria for 491 Visa?
Points – tested stream applicant must:
• You must be nominated by a state or territory government in Australia.
• The applicant must be 45 years old at the time of the visa application.
• At the time of application, the applicant must possess a valid skills assessment that was granted no more than three years prior.
• The occupation you wish to enroll in Australia should be present in the Skilled Occupation List issued by the Australian Government.
• The applicant must have competent level English proficiency. Residents of the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, and New Zealand are not required to take this English test.
• This subclass is points-tested visa. If a score of 65 points is not obtained than you will not get eligible for invitation to apply for this visa.
• The main applicant and accompanying family members must be aged 16 years and above.
• The main applicant and all accompanying secondary applicants must meet the Character and Health requirements